Gigi Nisham Wants To Be The 'Greatest Goalkeeper In MMU'.



SRM fc goalkeeper Gianlugi Nisham wants to be known as the "greatest goalkeeper" in the history of the club and also in MMU.

The Sabahan joined SRM fc in 2009 and he is the only goalkeeper who managed to cleen sheet until 3rd game in Champions League. He is the one who can challenge the best MMU goalkeeper who is play with Fire & Flames now, Adli Bobot.

The shot-stopper also play an important role as an assistant to the SRM fc skipper, thats why he is the 2nd captain of the team. He has come a long way since, endearing himself to SRM loyalists. He's now set to put pen to paper on a new long-term contract.

"I have no intention of moving," Nisham said, according to the MMU news.

"I'm negotiating a new deal and I want to be the greatest goalkeeper in SRM fc history.

"I have been here for two seasons and left my family at Sabah, it is my sacrifice."

"The objective this season is to reach final in the Champions League."


Be the Best Nisham.


No comments: