I Love To Play Rough But Fair - Meegan


Meegan, SRM's fullback confessed that the only thing that he can think before the game besides winning is 'to eat' the opponents legs!

Moved in to SRM during the last day of last summer's transfer window from Nemesis, he featured in all SRM's Champions League matches this season. Versatile and adaptable, he can play both of the flanks, left or right.

"I like to play defensive part than attacking. The sound of cracking bone is the most wonderful sound in the world for me. Seriously, before playing, I can only thinking of 2 things; winning the game and 'eat' the opponent's legs!"

"And by the way, I still don't satisfied with the referee during the previous match against F&F. It should not be a penalty!"

Meegan is currently reported negotiating new contract with SRM.

We hope you'll stay Meegan.

No comments: