SRM's Shahrom Does Not Want To Be Compared To Nani


Sensational SRM's winger, Shah 'Pendekar Penyu' Rom refused to be likened to Manchester United star, Nani and stated that he played on his own style, without copying the Portuguese starlet.

Speaking to ESPN, Shahrom or called Pendekar Penyu by his teammates recently, explained the difference between him and Nani.

'Nani is one of the best footballer in Portugal national squad. He loves to dribble and rarely pass the ball to his friends. Me, instead, produce world-class crosses and passes to my teammates. Unlike Nani, I can dribble past my opponents easily and let them 'makan asap' with my incredible pace and supersonic speed."

"So, I there is no similarities between me and him. Take note please. Thank you." he ended he's speech with a peace sign.

Nice speech Shahrom.
HAHAHA!

No comments: