We Must Stay Focus - Skipper Luqman




SRM skipper urged his teammates to concentrate on their last match that will decide whether they'll progress to the quarter-final or going back home early and let Genki Noob reach the last eight stage.

SRM will visiting F&F tomorrow evening at Flamey Road that already qualified for the next round. Genki Noob will absolutely hoping for F&F to beat SRM that sees them go through to the quarter-final as the first runner-up of Group B.

"The pressure right now is very very high for us. I repeat, very high. I hope my teammates will stay calm and keep focussing for the next important match against well-known Fire & Flames.A draw is enough for us to qualified for the stage but I as a professional, I want a comfortable win." he said during the pre- match press conference today.

"I want to lead my team to the final. Everybody does. We are the newcomers in MMUand we want to prove something. I have a great and talented teammates. I'm 100% believe in their abilities."

"My assistant, Nisham already fully analysed of F&F's game play and came with a conclusion. They are great team with rough style but neat in their every passes. The main thread is possibly their charismatic captain, Zul."

Although already booked a place in the last eight, F&F reportedly will line up their strongest first eleven. A difficult task for SRM to overcome but nothing impossible in football.

In Luqman we trust.

No comments: