I Believe We Can Improve - Skipper Man Luqman


During the weekly press conference, SRM skipper Man Luqman admitted that his team is not achieving the level of play that he wants for the previous match against Genki.

In order to win the Champions League's title this season, they must do better. He also assured fans that he knows how to fix the problems for their under par performance.

"We are not gave up yet, that is true. I am not going to mislead anyone, but I know how to fix it and the solution is a lot of training to build their teamwork and to improve their skills and abilities. This is our job to solve it because things are not going well. We can do a lot better and we will prove that."

His hope for reaching the Final Stage is high as mountain. He refused to finger-point of his team for their poor show but instead still believing that they can lift the cup with some improvement through constant training session.

"I want to be in the final of this season Champions League. I'll lead the team and I feel that we are going to win because I believe in this team a lot. If we do not end up winning, that is football. We need to improve by train more harder together as a team."

"All my teammates are great players and talented. We were going to go forward playing well. I always believe them and they also believe me. That's what we called, a true champion." he ended his speech with his own style.

2 comments: