I'm Disappointed By The Way We Play - Wan Nasrul.


SRM boss, Wan Nasrul Ferguson was 100% dissatisfied by his players performance during the yesterday match against Genki Noob.

"Damn. I don't know what actually happen to all the players. There is something wrong. Yesterday was their worst performance I ever see. Lack of communication and always lost their position were they big problem yesterday. I admit that I was 100% disappointed with my boys. We were just lucky to escape from a defeat thanks to opponent lack of finishing."

"I will arrange an immediate meeting with Board of Directors as soon as possible to discuss the reason of factors why the players played like a bunch of kids. Hope they will learned from their mistake and done well for the next match. Thank you" he said during the press conference after the match yesterday.

The boss are angry. So, be careful boys.

No comments: