I Would Like To Play Alongside John Terry One day - Faris


Former Salsa FC player, Faris, has revealed his dream to public that he hope to partner John Terry in the heart of Chelsea FC defending lineup in the future.

He is just 19 years old and still have a long way to go to be a professional football but his ambitious character are so amazing. Partner of John Terry?In Chelsea?He sure have a lot of guts to say that directly to the reporters.

Quoted from the Chelsea official website, "My dream is to play with Chelsea FC. I want to play alongside John terry, my idol. I will make sure that my dream will be come true. First step I took was joined the SRM FC even though they play a little bit like Barcelona, not Chelsea."

"I love to play rough and aggressive style like John Terry, of course. I try to adapt him as many as possible and as a result, I am one of the best defender in MMU. That's all. Thank you."

Faris, a centreback or specifically stopper, impressed everyone with his quality performance every game. He was tipped to grab the Young Player of The Season award, replacing his captain, Luqman for this 09/10 MMUCL.

No comments: