I Will Score Double Against Genki - Ammar


The only attacking midfielder in the team, Ammar has exclusively told the reporters that he want to score at least two goals during the away trip to Nooby Park on Wednesday.

Known for his 'shy-shy cat' character, the statement he made was completely stunned everyone. He also said that currently he is in the best form in his life and two goal against Genki will be the prove for his big talent. Oh my gucci, what exactly happen to him?

"I'm in my best performance right now. My passing, shooting, dribbling and tackling are all 101% perfect. The time has come for me to prove myself. Two goals. I repeat two goals people. Just wait and see." he said after a dating at Mines with his WAGS.

Ammar, recruited from Mantisz FC, hasn't score any goal yet in any game he played. Everyone now are extremely excited to see whether he will scoring two goals or not. If yes, he will be the new hero. But if he fails, 'hair-dryer' treatment is waiting for him.

No comments: