I'll Score More Goal If My Girlfriend Are Allowed To Come - Shahrom

Is this the WAGS of Shahrome?

The "Messiah' has begged to the Manager, Sir Wan Nasrul Ferguson for his girlfriend to be allowed to come during the match to watch him play.

He said 'I have an extraordinary killer instinct in front of the post. But i guarantee all of you that i can score more goals if my girlfriend are around.'

'She is my motivation. My vision for hunting goals become clearly when i heard she shout my name..' he added. So far, Shahrom manage to score only one goal for the team. The skipper, Luqman is refused to give any comment but he seems agree with Shahrom.

When the reporters ask the Big Boss, he only say ' Naaaa..He was joking. I never know that he have a girlfriend. By the way, is there any girl want him? Forget it. I want him to be fully focus on the next game'.

p/s : to all single ladies out there,forget Rom. He's OWNED!

No comments: