We Sacrifice Our Holiday For Extra Training - Sharom & Nisham


Multi-position player, Nisham and currently recovering Shahrom are going to sacrifice their holidays for a special training conducted by Nisham himself as the official Fitness Coach.

Shahrom said, "I can go home by now and relax myself on my couch while watching Cartoon Network. Holiday for me means driving my Lamborghini Gallardo around the town and try to pick some chicks. But, I have a job to do. I want to show and impress everyone. believe me, you will see the new 'Shahrom' after the holiday. Thanks Sham!".

"It is my job to ensure that players can withstand what is always a highly rigorous season for first-team regulars at the Club, as they invariably fight for honours." Nisham told the press.

"I'm also a player. I want to contribute something to the squad. I'll try my best and will be always work hard for the sake of the team. Good bye holidays, welcome hell."

Nisham play crucial role for this season. He, whose tireless planning fitness training and preparation make SRM a physically finely honed squad. He also works with injured players to prepare them for a return to action in the best condition possible. You will never find a man with a brave heart like him.

But our secret IS(Information Source) revealed that the main reason for both of them didn't go back home to their home sweet home is due to sufficiency of money that faced by them. In the other words, they are actually can't afford themselves to buy the plane ticket.

Is that true?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!